Thursday, May 26, 2011

Random TV News

By now, most of my shows have had their season finales so hello to 4 months of reruns and of course...True Blood.

Anyway, I was preparing to lose a couple shows due to lack of interest and/or it was just their time to go. However, I'm pleasantly surprised that I am only losing one show that I fell in love with this year.

So here's to the end of the 2010-2011 season, I can't wait to see what's in the cards for next season.

Knew It
I was not shocked at all that these shows were picked up for another season. There would have been uprising had they not.




On the fence
This show was down to the wire, they even wrapped up all loose ends for the season finale because they hadn't announced their fate while they were filming. I'm very excited though and I'm going to have to mentally prepare myself for next season being the end of a show that I have watched for almost a decade.

Granted, they only picked it up for 13 episodes and are starting it mid season (which means I have to wait until JANUARY for it). If they would have started it in September they could have added more episodes, but I'm just glad they got their final season. I'm also sure Tim is happy as well, LOL.

Pleasantly surprised
I don't care what anyone says about this show, I absolutely love it. I have also been watching this since the beginning and I was surprised it got picked up for a 7th season last year.

I haven't watched the season finale yet from last week, but I'm very happy this show is still doing well. It was only written to be 5 season and somehow they've kept it going. Tim doesn't even mind it.

Bye-Bye
This show had so much potential and when it started was doing really well. Unfortunately, when the show went on a winter hiatus for the holidays it just couldn't bounce back. Nobody cared anymore. Tim and I love this show and I just hope they're able to tie up all the loose ends because if they leave a cliff hanger I'm going to be really mad.



Still not sure
Both of these shows started just a couple weeks ago so their fate is not yet determined.


I am not a huge reality show person, but I have fallen in love with this show! In my opinion it kicks American Idols butt!

If you haven't started watching this show, it is a must see. I don't know if this is even able to have more than one season because of the concept, but we'll see what happens.

What are some of the shows you're excited to see next season?





♥ Erin

No comments: