Tuesday, May 17, 2011

OOTD with Makeup to Match

I showed you my Express haul yesterday, so I wanted to give you an OOTD with one of my new shirts. Not only did I get to rock a cute, new shirt but I got to use a new eyeshadow I've had since Christmas (that I didn't have the guts to wear until now).


Graphic Lace Top from Express

Zelda Crop Jeans in Dark Wash from Express

Flip Flops in Blue from Abercrombie and Fitch


Close up of shirt

A few months ago I asked you guys for help with a bunch of eye shadow palettes I wasn't quite sure what to do with (see post). Luckily a bunch of you came to the rescue. So here is one of the eye shadow quads I've been meaning to try. I'm very impressed with myself that I didn't look like I had a black eye (or looked like a clown). Let me know what you guys think.


This is the Cover Girl Queen collection


Close up


Finished product


I got tons of compliments on my makeup, I was so proud of myself. What do you think of my OOTD and matching eye shadow?





♥ Erin

2 comments:

Caroline said...

You did a great job on your eyes!!!

Miss K said...

loves it! everything looks fabulous!