Monday, May 16, 2011

Express Shopping Trip

With the weather finally started to warm up, I noticed my spring/summer wardrobe was lacking. I was in desperate need of some short sleeve tops I could wear to work and also wear outside of work. Luckily, my office is very casual so I can mix my work wardrobe with my play wardrobe. It also saves me money which I definitely appreciate.

I knew I wanted to head to Express because it was the last day of their sale and I was very glad I did. I ended up getting four shirts at really great deals. Here's my haul:




Chiffon Smocked Top



Striped Double-V Slub Tee



Ruffled Button Front Tank in purple



Graphic Lace Top

I think I got some really great shirts that can be mixed and matched with jeans and work pants. I'll even have an OOTD with one of these shirts later this week. What do you guys think?







♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

cute items! can't wait for the OOTDs