Thursday, April 14, 2011

Old Navy, you better come through!



Check out dress #2, the white one with grey and gold. I have been lusting after it ever since I saw this commercial. I went online to order it since I haven't had a chance to go to the mall and it's not there! Neither are half of the dresses in this commercial. So this weekend you bet your booty I'm heading down to Old Navy and they better have that dress there! Every time I see the commercial I'm like "there's my dress!" Tim wants to kill me. They say the dresses start at $15 so I'm super excited to get it. I love maxi dresses and I can't wait to add a couple to my summer wardrobe this year. What are some of your favorite maxi dresses this season?





♥ Erin

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Super cute dresses! I never go to Old Navy, but maybe I should!

Aly said...

I hope you find the dress! They have really stepped up their game! Love ON!

Christina said...

Guess what...you won my giveaway!!!!