Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Love: Animal Print Flats

A month ago I saw a pair of Cheetah print flats at Target by Mossimo (above) which I fell in love with. I meant to get them since they were so cheap, but I got sidetracked of course. Well I went to buy them with my Target gift card this week and now they're out of stock!

Can you guys recommend a reasonably priced pair of cheetah/leopard print flats? All I've been able to find so far is a pair of Tory Burch flats and I can't afford them.

I trust that my awesome blog followers will help me with this like they always do! Thanks guys, you're the best!







♥ Erin

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Check Target again! I saw more cheetah flats (with a teensy wedge) on clearance yesterday at my store. Scour their site! They have so many cute flats. I swear I only wear flats to work now because of them.

Miss K said...

check another target, i see them there all the time. I have a pair with a gold design on the top, but the pair you posted i like better.

Danielle said...

oh no I have those in black and they are amzingly comfy! sending good target vibes your way

Shelley said...

I just saw another blogger post these pair of animal print flats from the GAP:
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=56991&vid=1&pid=843825&scid=843825002

Not as cheap as Target but cheaper than Tory Burch for sure!

-Shelley
http://itsacharmedlifeblog.blogspot.com/