Monday, April 25, 2011

It took 3 stores, but I found the Old Navy dress!



Sorry I've was MIA last week guys. I had a very long week at work and I spent my evenings either relaxing or watching the Philadelphia Flyers (their in the playoffs).

Anyway, the other week I posted about an Old Navy maxi dress that I was dying to buy. For some reason, they were nowhere to be found here in VA. I even had a friend find one for me in PA (where they had tons of course), but I ended up finally finding one at the store near my work.

What do you guys think? I wore it on Saturday to go out to dinner because it was beautiful outside. It's one of my new favorite outfits for the spring/summer.






♥ Erin

4 comments:

Christina said...

Super cute dress!!

Krystal said...

Maxi dresses look so CUTE on other people but I feel like a beast when I put on! Any suggestions to feeling sexy in a maxi?

Miss K said...

i like it! it's super cute on you and definitely worth looking around for it!

Anylise said...

I really like it. I was totally eyeing it for myself when you posted about it the first time. But now that I see it on you, I don't think I have enough on top for the deep plunge. Sad. So sad :(

Also...I think maybe you should cut your hair a bit. Not a lot, but I think I like it a little bit shorter on you. Not a criticism - just one girl's (who loves you) opinion. :)