Thursday, April 7, 2011

Current Playlist Volume 7

I can't believe it's been six months since my last Current Playlist post, I'm so ashamed of myself. I don't know about you guys, but music is so important to me. If anything ever happened to my iPod it would be the end of me I swear. All day at work everyone in my office listens to music, so I'm constantly updating my playlists so I have enough to last me a whole work week without getting sick of certain songs. The music that has come out lately has been awesome, so I have a lot to share with you guys. I'm not going to go into detail about every song like I usually do because I have a lot to share and I don't want to bore you! Enjoy!

The Naked and Famous - Young Blood
Katy Perry feat. Kanye West - E.T.

* Some of the lines in this song weird me out, but I still like it.
Young the Giant - My Body
LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett - Party Rock Anthem
A Silent Film - Driven By A Beating Heart
Drake feat. Alicia Keys - Fireworks

* This is my new favorite slow jam.
Drake feat. Young Jeezy - Unforgettable
Kanye West feat. Rihanna - All of the Lights
Lupe Fiasco feat. John Legend - Never Forget You
Lupe fiasco feat. Trey Songz - Out of My Head
Jeremih & 50 Cent - Down On Me
Chris Brown feat. Big Sean & Timbaland - Paper, Scissors, Rock
T-Pain feat. Chris Brown - Best Love Song
Chris Brown feat. Benny Benassi - Beautiful People

* I am so impressed with Chris' album and this song is my favorite one on it, if you like dance music this is the song for you.
Lupe Fiasco feat. Eric Turner & Sway - Break the Chain
Chris Brown feat. Justin Bieber - Next To You
Lupe Fiasco feat. Skylar Grey - Words I Never Said
Wiz Khalifa - When I'm Gone
Kings of Leon - Pyro
Arcade Fire - We Used to Wait
Ke$ha - Blow


So this was mostly my pop/dance playlist, but that's what I have been downloading the most lately. A couple albums I've been a huge fan of: Femme Fatale - Britney Spears, 21 - Adele, Lasers - Lupe Fiasco, and F.A.M.E. - Chris Brown.

Upcoming albums I'm very excited for: No Devolucion - Thursday, Augustana - Augustana, Down For Yall - B.o.B., and Codes And Keys - Death Cab for Cutie.

What are you guys listening to right now and what are you looking forward to?







♥ Erin

No comments: