Monday, March 7, 2011

What I Was Wearing & A Hair Style

I was getting a lot of feedback about about the dress I wore out to my friend Jenny's birthday last weekend (posted here), and I promised I would blog about it...so here it is! The dress is from Forever21 and the cardigan is from Express that I got a couple months ago. In the picture is how I wore it to work last week, but when I wear the dress out I usually pair it with my BCBG booties (posted here).



I also tried a hair experiment that I saw on One Tree Hill (posted here) a few episodes ago. I first tried it for work, then did it again to take pics for you guys. Please note that I have hardly any product in my hair for either pics, I just threw it together. Also, like I always say please don't mind the room I took the picture in. It's where we store the activities for Tim's job and the sheet is over the bed for the dogs (Dakota likes to sleep in there).






I got a lot of compliments on the hair at work, they all said I looked like a ballerina especially with the silver head band. What do you guys think?





♥ Erin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! I've been thinking about trying the headband look with a high ponytail. Where did you get the head band? I really like it!

-Wendy

Miss K said...

cute dress! i love the ruffle. love the hair too!