Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wanna hear Britney's new album Femme Fatale a week early?


In case you didn't see my tweet yesterday on Twitter, you can listen to Britney's new album Femme Fatale in its entirety on AOL Radio courtesy of Spinner. I listened to it ALL day yesterday while I was working. I am completely in love with it! I can't wait to purchase it next Tuesday, March 29th when it is officially released. It's a purely dance album, not one ballad on there which actually surprised me. I can listen to it straight through, which I did again and again and again. Some of my faves (besides "Hold It Against Me" and "Till the World Ends") are "Inside Out", "Big Fat Bass" (feat. will.i.am), "Trip to Your Heart" and "Criminal". You can check out Brit's full album here. While you're on that page you can also listen to new albums from Jennifer Hudson, Chris Brown and The Strokes. What are some of your faves from Femme Fatale?






♥ Erin

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Love it!

Miss K said...

aol is blocked at work :(i'm going to buy the cd though at 8am sharp from target next tuesday though! i can't wait!!