Thursday, March 3, 2011

Product Review: Zoya Nail Polish

Back in January I posted about Zoya giving away free nail polish to celebrate 20,000 Facebook followers. I know a bunch of you got them (see my color choices here). Finally 2 months later I'm reviewing them. Apparently I thought I did a review about the color Ibiza (Navy) already, but I didn't because I can't find the post anywhere. So I'm going to review both colors for you in this post.

This week I finally painted my nails again (I was slacking) and I decided to go with the color Yasmeen (Purple). Please don't judge me on my painting abilities, I'm very impatient and I suck at doing it myself. Both pictures show the colors with no base or top coat and 2 coats of color.


I actually did a better job with this one than I did the next color.



I really loved this color when I put it on, even though it looks terrible because I have bad manicure skills.


So I really love the colors that Zoya offers, it's a shame that I have to order these online instead of heading down to my local Sephora or Ulta to pick one up. The price is reasonable at $7 a piece as opposed to OPI's $8.50-$12.50.

My girl Kristen over at Love, Lipstick, and Pearls reviewed them and she loved them as well. I had a little different issue than Kristen did. Now I can't say anything about the Yasmeen color I'm wearing now because as I write this I've only had it on my nails for a few hours. When I wore the Ibiza color it started chipping the next day. However, when I put the color on I was kinda rushed and I don't think I let it dry completely. So when I applied the Yasmeen I took my time. I still like this polish and I recommend it especially since it's free of chemicals that most polishes have. I still have one color to try, but it's def a spring/summer color. The color is Layla and it's a HOT HOT HOT pink, I love it for when I'm tan!

Hope the review helped! Have you tried your Zoya polish yet? What did you think?

**This product was purchased by me with my own funds. This post is not sponsored by any person or company. All reviews are my own opinions and thoughts of the products.**





♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

i love that ibiza color! i wish i bought more when they had the promo.

thanks for the shout out!