Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Movie Review: Battle: Los Angeles


Last week Tim and I had a date night. We went out to a nice dinner and caught a flick. We both really wanted to The Adjustment Bureau, but it was playing too late. I "settled" for Battle: Los Angeles which is what Tim REALLY wanted to see. I guess this makes up for all the times I made him go see all the chick flicks!

Effects and action wise...it was awesome. I was never bored, there was always something going on. The acting was a little on the "cheesy" side, but what do you expect from an action film? The only part that really bothered me was that most of it was shot from a hand held camera (like Blair Witch Project) so 10 minutes into it I already had a headache. You need to sit in the last row for this one folks, trust me!

Bottom line...ladies, it's a tolerable movie to sit through with your guys. If you drag your significant other to sappy movies like I do, this definitely makes up for it. Don't get me wrong, I love action movies. I just needed a little more plot with this one. I hope to go see The Adjustment Bureau soon, I love me some Matt Damon.







♥ Erin

2 comments:

Miss K said...

thanks for sharing! i get motion sickness so easy and movies made with a handheld camera do me in

Jules said...

Geof has made a few comments about this movie and I have a feeling he wants to see it. It doesn't sound all that bad and if we do see it, I'll make sure we sit in the last row ;)