Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MLB Collection @ Justice

I usually do one of these posts for Victoria's Secret, but I get Justice's magazine in the mail. I have a 12 (soon to be 13) year old sister and it's her fave store. So I was browsing through the most recent magazine this weekend because her birthday is coming up this month and I saw their new MLB collection. Now I can't say whether or not I'm buying anything for her because she reads this blog, but I definitely wanted to spread the word to everyone. I know a bunch of you have nieces,daughters and sisters this age. I'm all about spreading the word to you guys. Here are some of the adorable things they have. You can also go to the Justice website to check out other team's gear.







♥ Erin

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I'm secretly wondering if I can fit into one of their shirts, lol