Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Express Semi-Annual Clearance Sale


I got an email that Express started their semi-annual clearance sale this weekend. I was so excited because I was holding out for this awesome cardigan my cousin wore over Christmas. I didn't want to pay full price for it, but if it didn't go on sale I'm sure I would have bought it anyway. I ordered it yesterday and I can't wait to get it (yes I'm still using Christmas gift cards). I'm totally stealing the look from my cousin, but I'm sure she's fine with it.

Short-Sleeve Flyaway Cardigan in Silver Gray (originally $49.90, now $29.99)


I'm going to pair it with:
Rosettes Scoop Neck Tank in Silver Gray (Originally $34.90, now $19.90)

Zelda Legging in Rinse Wash


Express has a wide variety of stuff on sale right now and you can shop clearance online or in the store.

Thanks to my always wonderfully dressed cousin, Lauren, for giving me this outfit inspiration.






♥ Erin

No comments: