Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ELLE Contemporary Collection at Kohl's

Last week I ran into Kohl's to look for a new travel coffee mug. Of course I went exploring and I saw that ELLE has a new line exclusively for Kohl's. There were a few things that caught my eye, but I saw one item that I had to have.
ELLE Yalena Platform High Heels

I've been wanting a pair of nude heels for a while, but I couldn't find a pair that were reasonably priced and of good quality. These were originally priced at $60 and were on sale for $40 and I just couldn't pass them up.

I wore them last week at work to break them in. I got a lot of compliments on them and the best part was they really weren't all that uncomfortable. I'm still getting used to the height, and I was told I walked a little funny until I got used to them. Most of my higher heels are boots or booties so I have more support. Unfortunately most heels right now are the platform heel, so I have to get used to it some time. I need a new pair of black heels and I want to add a pair of grey ones as well. Here are a couple that I've been eying up.
Steve Madden Miami Leather Pump @ DSW

Mossimo Peri Platform Pumps @ Target


What do you guys think?




♥ Erin

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Love, love, love. You're a better walker than I. Platform heels... I mean I can wear them for a little bit but I end up walking barefoot home. True (and disgusting) story.

Miss K said...

so cute! when in doubt, wear nude heels- that's what i always say. you'll get SO MUCH use out of these babies!

i also love the gray heels too from target, they have some patent ones there as well that i like.

Amber's Notebook said...

wow those are great for spring!
Love!
Amber's Notebook