Monday, March 28, 2011

Currently Obsessed with...Daisy by Marc Jacobs


Yet another reason why I need to stop going to places like Ulta and Sephora. When I was there last, I received a free sample of Marc Jacobs fragrance Daisy. I had been meaning to look into it because my perfume collection is getting low. I've been looking for something that's fresh and springy. Well I found it! One whiff of this scent and I was in love. I can't wait to get it.

The Eau de Toilette spray is available in 1.7 and 3.4 oz for $60 & $75. They also have the Eau de Parfum spray (black bottle) in 1.7 oz for $72. They say the parfum is more concentrated then the toilette, but I'm going to have to smell the difference in person. I don't need it to be too strong on me and stink up a room!

Has anyone tried this scent? What do you think? What are some of your spring/summer perfume selections?





♥ Erin

3 comments:

Virginia Belle said...

I usually get board with a scent pretty quickly and end up switching perfumes before I even finish a bottle. But I am now half way through my second bottle of Daisy and STILL love it! It's perfect for Spring :)

Caroline said...

I want to smell this!

Miss K said...

That's one of my favorites and my everyday scent. I even have the roller ball from Sephora in my purse.