Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekend Recap

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Sorry about not having a post yesterday, we got home too late from PA. I was too exhausted to do anything! I have an exciting week of posts planned to make up for it though. Starting with my weekend back home in PA.

The reason we went up this weekend was because it was our nephew's 1st birthday party on Saturday. I can't believe he's one already! Time really flies! Other than that, we spent some time with friends and family we haven't seen in a while.

Here are some pictures from the birthday party on Saturday.

Train cake made by Tim's mom and sister (it was awesome!)

#1 cupcake

Me & the birthday boy

Trying his cake

Opening presents, he does a really good job

He's chillin' like a villain in this picture

My favorite picture of the day, uncle and nephew


I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! Did anyone do anything special?




♥ Erin

2 comments:

Jules said...

I’m glad you had a nice weekend in Philly with family and friends. The cake for your nephew is so cute and he is absolutely adorable!

Miss K said...

He's such a doll! That train cake is amazing!