Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ulta Spending Spree

So I finally went to Ulta to spend my Christmas gift cards. I think I was there for over an hour, I couldn't decide what to spend them on! I opted for splitting the money between hair products and cosmetics (even though I really wanted to spend it all on cosmetics). Here is what I went with.

Redken Smooth Down Spray Heat Glide - Especially in the winter when my hair breaks more I need this to protect my hair before I blow dry, it also keeps my fly aways in check.

Redken Hot Sets 22 - I use this before I go near my hair with a straightener, curling iron or curlers, it also helps my curls stay much better without looking like there's a ton of product in my hair.

Too Faced Natural Eye Palette - I took a chance on this and I think I'm going to like it, look for a review soon.

Here's a close up.

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin - I finally got this, thank you to every one's recommendation.


Now there were two items I didn't get because they were sold out:
I'll tell you a secret about this ladies. In case you don't know, this has been sold out everywhere! The wonderful ladies at Ulta told me they are discontinuing it and repackaging it. It will be available in 3-4 months and to look for it with some new colors and brushes have been added!

There were only two colors left of this and the black crackle color was not one of them. I have to say that in person, I'm not as impressed with the colors. The silver color was the only one I liked. They had a sample of all the colors and the sparkled ones were so light! I'm glad I passed on this.







♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

Get out about the naked palette! I've been lusting for one forever!!

i agree with the KP nail polish, i thought the same when i checked it out in person.