Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tiffany Jewelery Faves (Under $100)

Since V-Day is coming up, I wanted to give you ladies some more ideas to give your men for the big day. Yesterday was Coach jewelery faves and today is Tiffany. There's significantly less choices (since Tiffany is so expensive there's not much under $100) than there were yesterday, but I really like the picks and I hope you do too!

Tiffany Locks Heart Lock Pendant

Tiffany Notes "I Love You" Ring

Return to Tiffany Double Heart Tag Pendant

Tiffany Beads Earrings


Happy wishing ladies!




♥ Erin

5 comments:

-Sam I Am- said...

I love that top necklace!!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Krystal said...

I shared this on Facebook. Maybe SOMEONE will get the hint. ;)

Christina said...

I've had the bead earrings for years and years and LOOOOVE them! Wear them all the time.

Caroline said...

I love those earrings. I wear them all of the time. :)

Miss K said...

That "I love you" ring is so sweet. i think i need it.