Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thank You


Last night I was blogging, checking comments, etc. and I came across a comment someone had left on Monday. The person commented on a post I had written on November 18, 2009. It said:

"What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace."

Whoa! The person commented anonymously and didn't leave any information. Whoever you are, I just wanted to say thank you. This comment brightened my day. Even though I know I have a loyal following, it's always nice to hear things like this (especially when it comes from a total stranger). I blog because I enjoy it, but more importantly I do it because you read it. Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart.





♥ Erin

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Such a nice comment! You deserve it!!