Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Recent Purchases - Shoes

I've posted a few times about this awesome website, 6pm.com, which sells discount brand name and designer clothes, accessories, shoes, etc. I've gotten tons of items from there for so cheap it's amazing. Plus no matter how much you buy, shipping is only $6.95 (they are currently running a special until 2/14, shipping is only $2.95)! You can't beat it. I've gotten a few pairs of designer jeans, Christmas presents, and couple handbags from the site. I am obsessed. Everyone is always asking me where I get my designer items. I've got a few places I shop, but 6pm is one of my faves.

I'm currently on a Christmas spending spree (in case you haven't noticed). I've purchased a lot of new clothes and I really need some shoes. I was looking around to see what I even wanted and when I checked out 6pm I immediately found two items I just had to have.

Steve Madden Satire thigh high boots, originally $150 and I bought them for $50! These are still available on the site, unfortunately the price has jumped up to $90 which is still a deal

BCBGeneration Fantasma ankle boots, were originally around $100 I think (sorry I forget) and I bought them for $40. These are no longer available.

Here are a couple pictures of me with the boots on. The tall boots really slim me, but I feel like the ankle boots accentuate my thighs. What do you guys think? I still love both pairs, but after over examining these pictures I don't find them flattering of me (Tim rolls eyes). I'm not very photogenic currently, but the boots look awesome!








♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

you look H-O-T in those boots!