Thursday, February 24, 2011

Recent Purchases - Outlet Shopping

I have been slacking on posting all the fab clothes I've gotten recently with all my Christmas gift cards. Hopefully over the next week or so I'll have posted them all. About a month ago, I visited the Leesburg outlets to get the links taken out of my Fossil watch Tim got me for my birthday. While I was there, I decided to do a little shopping if I found any deals. My first stop was Banana Republic I was so excited with what I got. I really wanted things that I can wear for work, but also could wear with jeans. Now I'm a little lucky because I can wear jeans any day of the week at my job. So ultimately, when I wear jeans to work (like on a Friday for example) I want to be able to wear that outfit out later and not feel all businessy (so not a word but you know what I mean).

Two pairs of work pants (these were on sale for $20 a piece!)

Blue zip up cardigan (great for spring)

Silk tank

Another silk tank


After Banana, I headed over to GAP to see if I would have as much luck there. I ended up walking away with two shirts. One of which was this:

Paired with a gray GAP tank, this is great for spring as well

Every time I go to the GAP, I buy another ribbed tank top or long sleeve favorite tee. I almost have them in every color. So I added a gray one to my collection.


If you are like me and love these shirts and tanks, I HIGHLY recommend only getting them from their outlet stores. They are the same exact ones sold in the stores at the mall, but they are much cheaper! If you're lucky, they'll even have different styles like v-neck, crew neck or wide neck. Same for the tanks, they usually have a deal going on like 2 for $10. If you have an outlet close to you this is definitely the way to go. These shirts/tanks are so comfy and they last so much longer. All my tanks used to be Hollister or Abercrombie and they fall apart after a few washes, plus they're so thin it's not worth the money.

What do you guys think of the purchases? Did I do a good job?






♥ Erin

2 comments:

Miss K said...

I love finding great deals! those pants are fab and i love the tops, esp the striped one

Caroline said...

I wish we had an outlet mall near us. The closest one is 3.5 hours away!