Friday, February 25, 2011

This Week in Enterainment...

There's been a lot going on this week in the world of entertainment. So I saved it all for today to bring to you in one big post!



Now you guys know how I love Britney and how much I love this song. I think it's different for her and I'm so excited for the new album. I want to know what you guys think of this video. My honest opinion is that I'm not impressed. Remember when Circus came out and it was so exciting because she was proving she wasn't crazy anymore and could still do her thing? The video for Circus was awesome, this video is just freaking weird. I mean there are parts in it where she doesn't even look good. Like when she's in the big white dress...her arms look big and her boobs look fake. I even thought the dance sequences weren't up to her typical standard. Britney is an awesome dancer, I felt like the choreography was slow and almost beginner like. Plus did anyone get the whole spray thing coming from her hands? One part I loved was the fight scene and the way they styled her with the big hair and short jacket with high shoulders reminded me of the cover of My Prerogative. Anyway, am I the only one that thought this? What are you guys thinking?

Next...

Thanks to Caroline at Simply Smithwick, I saw this on her blog today...



I'm so excited about this movie. I loved the book and I totally pictured Kate Hudson as Darcy.

Next...

They're going to remake The Bodyguard! I'm not sure I'm ok with this. It's like remaking Dirty Dancing which would not fly in my book. What do you guys think? For the full story click here.

Next...


Ian Somerhalder tweeted today that one of my favorite shows, The Vampire Diaries, numbers were low because they were going up against American Idol this season. So please don't watch American Idol so my favorite show can stay on the air. Or to make everything simple, just move AI back to it's normal time slot! Thank you!

Next...

Who's ready for the Oscars on Sunday? I am so excited! I'm not sure if I'm going to do a best/worst dressed post like I did for the Golden Globes, but we'll see. It depends on if I'm impressed with this years celeb choices. Who is everyone rooting for? Here are my top picks...





Next...

Tonight is the finale of Spartacus: Blood and Sand. I'm super bummed, this season was so short (only 6 episodes). I'm pretty sure we'll have to wait until next January for season 3. If you haven't seen this show, go out and rent the first season. If you have Starz, this season is on demand.

Finally...

What a mess!!

Have a good weekend guys! See ya Monday!








♥ Erin

1 comment:

Chuck said...

I was waiting MONTHS for the trailer for Something Borrowed to come out!
I've yet to read the book, I need to go out and get it, or borrow (lol) it from a friend.

ChuckRefreshed