Monday, February 14, 2011

Product Review: L'Oreal Double Extend Eye Illuminator


So the other week I asked you guys if you had tried this (post) mascara. No one really had, so I said oh what the heck and went out an bought it. I got it at target for around $10 which would have irritated me if I didn't like it, but I have totally fell in love with this mascara! The first time I used it, I decided I was only going to wear it to go out at night. This weekend I tried it again to wear during the day and then over to a friends house. I got so many compliments on it during the day! I ran a couple errands and two people stopped me to ask about my eye makeup! The trick is to put on a decent amount of the illuminator, you may have to apply it twice. I got the one for green eyes, so the shimmer is kinda gold which I guess accentuates the green better. I took a few pictures, but to be honest they don't do it justice. I even tried shining a flashlight on my face and it just looked ridiculous. So here's what I took, I definitely recommend this mascara to all of you. I hope you love it! If you try it please let me know how you like it!






**This product was purchased by me with my own funds. This post is not sponsored by any person or company. All reviews are my own opinions and thoughts of the products.**




♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

yay! i've been wanting to check it out, i think it will be my next purchase!