Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm Going to See Jared Leto Again!

30 Seconds to Mars (one of my favorite bands) is doing another North American tour this year and I just had to get tickets again. I saw them last year (see post) and had an awesome time. They are amazing live! This year they are coming to DC on a Wednesday, which I was not happy about. Fortunately, they are going to Philly a few days later on a Saturday. It's just around my BFF's bday and we have been dying to see this band together (last time I went with Tim and our friend Mike). We've loved Jared since his days on My So Called Life. Anyway, since I follow them on Twitter I was able to partake in the pre-sale which let me get the tickets days in advance. Best part about it is...I got front row seats for the two of us! I'm so excited and can't wait until April 30th!






♥ Erin

1 comment:

Jules said...

It's so awesome getting to see your favorite band up close and personal. I've heard they put on a good show. I love The Kill and Hurricane.

I hope you have a great time!