Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stella & Dot Purchases

My friend Christina over at These are a few of Christina's Favorite Things sent me an email the other day about her online Stella & Dot trunk show. I've wanted to purchase Stella & Dot jewelry for a long time so I bought a few items and I'm so excited to get them. What do you guys think?

Soiree Bracelet in Coral

Mini Flower Ring in White

Bloom Flower Necklace in Coral


Here are a few things on my wishlist...

Jasmine Filigree Necklace

Belle Fleur Ring

Ball Studs

Eternity Bands


Head over to Christina's blog because if you use her trunk show to buy accessories you'll be entered in her giveaway for more Stella & Dot jewelry. Check it out here.

What are some of your faves?






♥ Erin

4 comments:

Christina said...

thanks for the post! love your purchases.

Jules said...

Stella & Dot is awesome. I’m a stylist for them (but thinking of quitting b/c it’s hard to book shows). You will love the Soiree Bracelet and Bloom Ring. I have both and they’re very cute.

The Jasmine Filigree Necklace is another good one.

Enjoy your new pretties!

Cool Gal said...

I love the Jasmine Filigree necklace and the Belle Fleur ring. The clover cuff is pretty cool, too.

Krystal said...

I got that first bracelet in turquoise as a gift this Christmas, it's so pretty! =)