Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Recent Purchases - Express

So I have been shopping til I drop lately because I have a lot of Christmas money and gift cards to burn. I've been taking advantage of Express's end of season clearance sale that's been going on since the end of the holidays. I have gotten so many items that I've wanted all season for less than half the price. I'm so excited to share these with you and proud of myself for saving so much money!

Shawl Collar Sweater in Black

Ruffled Front Tank in Charcoal

Ultra Skinny Stella Jeans

Ruffled Neck Tee in Ivory

Regular Fit Stella Jeans

Flyaway Cardigan in Black

I also got 2 regularly priced $88 work pants for $20 each and a $40 brown leather satchel for $20 as well. Can't wait to show you my outfits as I wear them!

More shopping posts to come!




♥ Erin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have that sweater in cream and I love it! It's so warm and comfy. I will definitely be hitting up Express soon to get some deals!!!

-Wendy

Jules said...

I absolutely love that ruffle tank and open cardigan. They would go great together. I haven't been to Express in forever and they're constantly emailing me coupons. I guess I should take a peek at what they have.