Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Music Tuesday

I'm really excited about 2 singles that come out today. I really hope I end up liking them both and they aren't all hyped up.

I don't care what anybody says, I love B Spears and I'm so excited to hear new music from her. I've heard tons about this single that's coming out today and I can't wait to get it on iTunes. The demo of the song was leaked last week, but I didn't go looking for it because I wanted to be surprised. "Hold it Against Me" is the first single from her next album that's due out some time in March.
*UPDATE* This album was released yesterday as a surprise by Britney, (I wrote this post over the weekend, serves me right!) but you still had to wait until today to buy it from iTunes. I heard the release yesterday and fell in love with it! Did you guys listen to it? What did you think?

This one was definitely more of a surprise when I heard about it. "H.A.M." (I am not telling you what it stands for because it's not PG-13) is a single from the upcoming compilation album of Jay-Z and Kanye West. I'm sure this is bound to be an interesting mix.








♥ Erin

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Both songs are amazing and I need more Britney in my life.

Miss K said...

i can't wait to her spears' song!!! i'm dying! i'll always be a fan

ps i totally copied the chalkboard idea from another wedding