Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My 3 Zoya Polish Picks!

Has everyone ordered their FREE Zoya polishes yet? I did last night! The site was a little slow, but I got to browse a little and choose my 3. I'm a little weary of one color I picked, but I'll get to that. There were so many to choose from! It took me forever to pick! I had to do a quick look over my current stash, I didn't want any repeats. I finally decided on Yasmeen, Ibiza and Layla.

Yasmeen - I was really looking for a dark purple to wear during winter that looked almost black from far away. I think I found it!

Ibiza - A girlfriend of mine had on a really neat dark, sparkly blue and it made me want to get one.

Layla - Now this is the color I was weary about. I really need a hot pink for the summer. I have one now, but it's really light and very shimmery. So I wanted something that was a little darker in shade and more opaque. In some pictures this looks light and some it looks dark so we'll see when I get it. Either way I know I'll still like it.


You can't beat getting 3 new nail polishes for $6.95 (shipping cost)! What do you guys think of my choices? I can't wait to see what you chose!





♥ Erin

3 comments:

Miss K said...

love that blue and hot pink! i don't think you'll be dissappointed!

ps i finally fixed my picture and name as a follower so it should show up now! woohoo!

Kristin said...

That blue hue is SO fun!

Kerr said...

I love the blue color, so pretty!

new follower, stopping over from Christina's blog!