Thursday, January 27, 2011

I really, really want one of these!

Tim and I were at Target this weekend looking around and seeing what we could spend our gift card's on. Well I definitely found what I wanted! Tim was showing me yet another Keurig machine because he thinks we'd benefit more from one than the coffee maker we have now...blah, blah, blah. Now I know a bunch of you own one and you all rave about it (my family loves them too), but here's my thinking...I love my Dunkin Donuts coffee so much that until they make little pod's I'm sticking with my filtered brewing machine! Yes, I know Keurig makes one of those filter's so I can put ground coffee in it as well. I'm just being stubborn. Basically, if Tim wants it, he can buy it. That is all besides the point really, back to the subject at hand. I fell in love with this item the minute I saw it...
That my friends is a Mr. Coffee Cafe Frappe Maker and it can make things that look like this...



This machine is going to be my go to appliance this summer! Do any of you guys have this machine or know anyone who does? I need some reviews before I purchase, but I'll keep you guys posted!

P.S. Make sure you check out my fellow blogger's giveaways (see the list in the right sidebar).





♥ Erin

1 comment:

Cool Gal said...

I would love to have one of those, too. Imagine all the fabulous drinks you could make. Yum!

Have a great weekend, Erin! :)