Thursday, January 6, 2011

Favorite Christmas Gifts

I got a lot of great things for Christmas, but there were a few things that I was so excited to get. This year (like I did for my birthday) I got a lot of money and gift certificates and I can't wait to spend them! Here are a few highlights from my Christmas.

My parents bought me my winter coat! I decided on the North Face Low Down Fur Jacket. I absolutely love it, it was exactly what I wanted. I'm so excited I chose it. Now I just need it to snow so I can really test it out!

Tim's parents got me a couple books this year, but this one was top of my list. I've read Cassandra Clare's other series "The Mortal Instruments" and loved it. I can't wait to start this book.

Tim got me The Vampire Diaries season 1 on DVD. You guys know about my obsession with this show.

I know Tupperware isn't very exciting especially if your significant other buys it for you, but I was so excited to get this. I didn't ask for it, but Tim knew how bad I wanted to get rid of our crappy, old, mismatched Tupperware. The great thing about this set is that all the lids snap together and then the bottoms can snap into the lids to store. It's amazing and great for anyone who's trying to organize their kitchen!

I asked for infinity scarves this year and got two of them. One is a plain white cashmere one and my favorite is a big purple knit one. This isn't the exact one. The one my parents got me is neat because half of it is light purple and the other half is dark purple. It looks half dipped, I love it. I also love that it's big, bulky and keeps my neck really warm!

My best friends parents surprised me with this awesome Coach beret! They actually got it for me in Ivory, but the black was easier to see (especially the beautiful stitching on top). I can't wait to wear this with my new coat!

Tim's parents got me the cake/cupcake carrier I wanted. I've been doing a lot more baking these days and needed something to transport things like cakes and cupcakes that I didn't cook in a traditional pan. I saw this convertible carrier on Bed Bath & Beyond's website and fell in love with it! It's amazing!


What were some of your favorite Christmas gifts this year? Did you give anything that was amazing?




♥ Erin

3 comments:

Virginia Belle said...

Great gifts! I love the beret and infinity scarf. That color is gorgeous! I'm a new follower :)

Miss K said...

Wonderful gifts! My big gifts and favorites this year was a sewing machine and a jewelry box.

Brittany said...

LUCKY!!! :)))