Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Favorite Birthday Gifts

I was spoiled again this year for my birthday, but there were a few gifts that really stood out. Some of which were complete surprises while others I was really hoping to get.

Finally! My parents got me the UGG Argyle Knit Boots in Charcoal, they were worth the wait!


Of course the boots that took me almost a month to receive, Intyce in Cognac by Steve Madden. If you don't know the story behind these boots see Monday's post.

Tim totally surprised me with this! I've been wanting this watch for a while. I can't wait to wear it, we have to take it to get a couple links taken out of it. I also may exchange it for the one with the bigger face, but we'll see.

My girlfriend and her husband got this for me and I can't wait to try it. It smells so good and has a nice shimmer to it.

Our neighbors got this for me and I can't wait to play it, I've wanted this game for so long.

My girlfriend got this for me and I fell in love with the scent! It's Jean Paul Gaultier Classique perfume and it's been rivaling my everyday Ed Hardy.


I also got a lot of gift cards that I can't wait to spend at places like Victoria's Secret, Borders, GAP, Ulta and DSW.





♥ Erin

No comments: