Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Birthday Recap

Now that the crazy holiday season has passed, I can get back to blogging! This year my birthday fell on a Tuesday. It's usually so chaotic to get anyone together for a birthday celebration that I'm used to celebrating my birthday sometime in January. Well I was surprised when I got home that Tuesday to hear that we would be having company. Tim had invited our closest friends over to celebrate with me. Even though I enjoy going out and partying it up, it was nice to stay in and relax with friends. Here are some pictures from the night.

The Girls

With our neighbors

Wendy & Jenny

Tim & me

Excited after opening the gift Tim got me

Birthday shots

Blowing out the candles on my Cheesecake Factory birthday cake!

The boys, could not take a nice picture






♥ Erin

2 comments:

Miss K said...

Happy birthday again!

Brittany said...

What a nice little celebration! Happy Birthday doll!