Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another Ulta Post, Another Makeup Wishlist

A couple weeks ago I posted about some makeup reviews and I included a wishlist that I had for Sephora and Ulta. Well I got the new Ulta magazine today and I had to post immediately about it! I immediately wanted everything I saw. I'll probably blow all my gift cards and more when I go. Some of these brands I've never used so let me know how you feel about them. If I liked the look of them I added them to the list.
LORAC 3D Multidimensional Beauty Collection - I just really liked the picture in the magazine of how these colors looked together. Can't hurt to try, Ulta has a great return policy!

OPI Katy Perry Collection - I hadn't heard about this or seen it anywhere, this looks so awesome!

Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Powder - I've been wanting to try this forever, I think I'm going to break down and get it.

Ulta Shower Smoothie in Pink Champagne - I'm not one to like shower gels that smell like foods or drinks, but this caught my eye. Has anyone tried one of these or maybe one from Philosophy? (They're currently buy 2, get 2 free which also caught my eye).

Poppy by Coach - I hated all the Coach scents when I smelled them, but then I smelled this one and fell in love.

Moroccan Oil Hair Spray - I saw this woman at my tailor the other day who had beautiful curls so I asked her how she got them to look the way they do and she recommended this product. She said it's the best thing ever. Has anyone used this or tried any other products from them? Let me know.


Planning on going to Ulta this week or ordering online? Make sure you go to Ulta.com and get the 20% off in store or online until January 29th!



♥ Erin

3 comments:

Krystal said...

I hate Katy Perry but I love that nail polish! It is super sold out everywhere around here (I had a friend go on a hunt all over and she finally took the last two bottles somewhere!)

Aly said...

I use Moroccan oil and I love it! It smells amazing!

Miss K said...

I want the KP crackle for sure! It's sold out everywhere though :(

I've heard a lot of good things about the morrocan products, but my hairdresser said it's for people with really thick coarse hair and that is definitely not me with my thin fine hair.