Monday, January 10, 2011

ABC's of Me

Since I have all these brand new followers, I thought I would do a post about me so we could all get better acquainted. I have a little over 20 new followers so I thought this would be great for you to get to know a little more about me and my blog! I saw this great post yesterday from one of my followers I've had for a while, but I'm a new follower to her blog. Her name is Krystal and her blog is named Krystal's Kitsch so go over and check her out when you have a chance. Thanks Krystal for the idea!

A is for Age: 28, freshly turned last month.
B is for Beer of choice: I am not a beer drinker at all, but if I do drink beer it's a "Dirty Ho" which is Hoegaarden and Lindeman's Framboise Lambic.
C is for Career: I am an account coordinator at a PR firm.
D is for favorite Drink: Non-alcoholic drink would be Coke, alcoholic drink would be Dirty Martini.
E is for Essential item you use everyday: My iPhone.
F is for Favorite song at the moment: My favorite songs change everyday, but I would have to say currently it's "Moment 4 Life" by Nicki Minaj & Drake.
G is for favorite Game: Apples to Apples.
H is for Home town: Allentown, PA.
I is for Instruments you play: Air drums.
J is for favorite Juice: Tomato.
K is for Kids: None.
L is for Last kiss: About 10 minutes ago, I kissed Tim (boyfriend).
M is for Marriage: Working on it, one of these days.
N is for full Name: Erin Leigh.
O is for Overnight hospital stays: Only one overnight, when I had my appendix out when I was 19.
P is for Phobias: BUGS!! They give me the willies!
Q is for Quote: "All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."-Ralph Waldo Emerson
R is for biggest Regret: None currently and I pray I never have any.
S is for Sports: All Philly sports! Eagles, Phillies, Flyers even Sixers. Love my Temple Owls and Penn State Nittany Lions as well.
T is for Time you wake up: Work, by 7 but on the weekends I totally sleep in!
U is for color of Underwear: That is none of your business, but I will say I have a variety.
V is for Vegetable you love: Corn.
W is for Worst habit: Well it was smoking, but I've quit so I guess now it's leaving lights on around the house (according to Tim).
X is for X-rays you've had: Wow, I've had a lot. Dental, MRI, back, legs, arms, you name it!
Y is for Yummy food you make: I make a lot of yummy foods! Mexican dip, chili, enchiladas, pretzel crusted salmon, cookies, cakes, just to name a few.
Z is for Zodiac sign: Sagittarius.

Hope you enjoyed the ABC's of me!!




♥ Erin

3 comments:

Krystal said...

We should be friends. I <3 Nikki Minaj!! I've never heard of a Dirty Ho, but I have mixed framboise with things before... it's soooo good!!!

Virginia Belle said...

Isn't it the best to suddenly see your followers list grow? I love this post! I've had Hoegaarden and Framboise mixed before but never knew it was called a "Dirty Ho." That's hilarious and I can't wait to oder it next time by that name. Apples to Apples is also my absolute favorite game :)

Miss K said...

love this, great idea for new followers!!

I love framboise too! and i drink the same thing but we call it a bloody ho!!