Tuesday, January 4, 2011

3 Free Zoya Nail Polish Today thru Friday!



Most of you ladies are like me and have a ridiculous supply of nail polish to get you through every season and every occasion. A little while ago I had heard about this new brand of polish called Zoya. I haven't been able to find it at a local retailer, but I read what a couple bloggers had to say about it and they loved it! What's special about Zoya is that it's Formaldehyde, Toluene, Camphor and Dibutyl Phthalate free. There are a lot of chemicals in nail polish that we don't even know about that can do who knows what to us. Zoya is an alternative brand that can still compete with the likes of OPI, Nicole, and Chanel in terms of colors. They have over 300 colors to choose from.

Zoya's goal was to reach 20,000 fans on Facebook and they did (they're currently at 27,000). To give back the love to their fans they're giving away 3 free colors, all you pay for is shipping and handling. Go to their Facebook page, "like" them and get the code (from the tab at the top that says "UPDATE", then shoot on over to Zoya.com to choose your shades and order! This is going on until Friday, January 7th until 11:59 pm EST so please be patient with their website, I saw they were already having issues. I believe they even gave out the code early last night to relieve some of the hysteria! I have the code, but I'm making all of you check out Zoya for yourselves! I'll let you know what colors I choose.




♥ Erin

4 comments:

Caroline said...

This is awesome! :) Thanks for telling us!

Miss K said...

awesome deal! thanks for the heads up! I've added them now on my phone and will check it out at home! can't wait to know what colors you choose

Brittany said...

Love it! I NEED to check this out!

Thanks for the tip!!!

Kerr said...

this is great! doing it now, thanks!