Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!


With everything that's been going on lately, we were a little late getting our Christmas cards out this year. We still got it done, but I know some people will get them after Christmas...oh well! Getting a new job 2 weeks before Christmas makes things a little nuts! I don't have the full card to show you that I did through Walmart, but I wanted to at least share with you this picture we used for the card. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

Happy Holidays from Me, Tim, Dakota & Utley!

On a side note, we've been getting some great Christmas cards from friends and family this year. So far, Tim's sister wins for best Christmas card. I just wanted to share it with you guys because it's so great!


The caption read, "You better not pout!" I have the cutest nephew ever!







♥ Erin

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Dying over that card. Cutest idea ever!