Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's My Birthday and I'll Cry If I Want To!



It's another year older for me! Even though I'm getting older and creeping closer to 30 every year I still love to celebrate my birthday. People tell me all the time they feel sorry for me that my birthday is so close to Christmas, but I love it! I love this time of year because there's so much to celebrate and I get to spend time with the best people in my life. Since I'm not getting a lot of time off from work this year because I just started, I'll be celebrating my birthday with my family on Christmas Eve. As for tonight, I'm sure Tim will make my night very special! I know I'll be spending it with people I love! Thank you to everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes! Look for some posts next week about what I got for my birthday and Christmas.





♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

happy birthday sister!! hope this year is full of love, happiness, friendship and success!