Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm Tweeting!



Because of my new job, I started a Twitter account to help with networking and being able to check out some client accounts. I'll be using it for business, but I'll also being using it in association with my blog.

If any of you have Twitter accounts please follow me. I think it's another way for me to express myself and I hope it will give you guys (who don't know me very well of course) a deeper look into my personality, likes and interests.

I added a button on the right sidebar to follow me, but you can also click here. My username is Heydtie042. For now I have my site locked so I'll have to approve all followers, but I might change that after a little while.

This week has been crazy for me starting my new job and all, but I promise I'll work on some blog posts for you guys. Definitely after the holidays be on the look out or some giveaways, my goal is to get to 50 followers by the end of January. So help me to my goal and spread the word!

I hope you guys are gearing up for Christmas!






♥ Erin

No comments: