Thursday, December 9, 2010

Favorite Christmas Songs


I know there are people out there who just can't stand Christmas music. I am not one of them. I can't listen to it for days and days, but if there's nothing on the radio I'll change the station to the one playing holiday music. However, I expect to listen to it when I'm wrapping presents, during Christmas Eve dinner and on Christmas Day while we're opening presents.

I've been blasting Christmas music at work this week and it got me thinking...what are my favorite Christmas songs of all time? Well I thought long and hard and I came up with a list. There's so many I like that I couldn't narrow it down to an even 5 or 10. So here's my list of 13!

13. Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy
12. Hanukkah Song - Adam Sandler
11. The Chipmunk Song - Chipmunks
10. Carol of the Bells - Westminster Choir
9. Christmas Canon - Trans-Siberian Orchestra
8. Ave Maria
7. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
6. White Christmas - The Drifters
5. Holly Jolly Christmas - Burl Ives
4. Where Are You Christmas - Faith Hill
3. All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
2. O Holy Night - Love all the versions by Josh Groban, Celine Dion or Faith Hill
1. Last Christmas - Wham!

So what do you guys think of this list? What are some of your Holiday favorites? I hope every one's in the Christmas season!




♥ Erin

2 comments:

Miss K said...

i LOVE Christmas music! i don't even think i could narrow it down less than 25. all of yours are on my along with silent night, let it snow, this christmas (not to be confused with last Christmas), we need a little Christmas, drummer boy and idk what else. so many! so many people hate Christmas music and it's so sad. they have no idea what they're missing!

Anonymous said...

KUDOS ON LIL' DRUMMER BOY!!!

ERIN JUST STUMBLED ON YOUR SITE LOOKING FOR X-MAS SONG LISTS AND YOURS IS THE TITS!!! BUT IT DOES NEED LITTLE DRUMMER BOY!!!!