Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tosh Tour 2010

On Friday Tim and I went to go see one of our favorite comedians, Daniel Tosh. He had a show in downtown DC at the Warner Theater. Our friend Bonnie got us wonderful suite tickets courtesy of her awesome BF. The seats were amazing, we were in the second row of the mezzanine in the privates suites. I didn't take any pictures of Tosh because I didn't want to be "that guy". No one was taking pictures where we were, so I just took pictures before hand of us waiting for the show to start. The show was great, he didn't let us down at all. There were a lot of times where I laughed until I cried. He also had to guys open for him and they were pretty good too. Have any of you guys seen him on tour or watch his show? If you haven't I definitely recommend it (as long as your not easily offended, he's really harsh).













♥ Erin

2 comments:

Miss K said...

I LOVE DTosh!! He's HILARIOUS!!! I'm so jealous you got to see him live!! You look fab!

KT said...

My hero. He is coming to Ohio and the show is sold out. I'm considering doing illegal things to get myself in.