Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Recent Ulta Purchases

I had to make an Ulta run because I was completely out of one of my foundations from BareMinerals. I had a couple coupons that were going to expire so I splurged on some cosmetics I desperately needed. Thanks in part to one of my favorite bloggers, Miss K @ Love, Lipstick, and Pearls (if you haven't checked out her blog I suggest you do so), I have decided to be a little more daring with my makeup purchases. I get stuck buying the same stuff all the time. I'm slowly adding to my collection and I really love what I bought recently.

All Ulta nail polish was bogo and $5 each, so for $10 I got 4 new fall colors. Sunset Bronze, Chic Peek, Gentle Ginger and Brownette.

For the baptism last weekend I wore a beige sweater dress and wanted to match it so I tried the Brownette. It's a very nice neutral color with a little bit of sparkle to it.

I also got this cute Jasmine La Belle eyeshadow kit for $6.

Last but not least, I picked up 2 Ulta baked duos which were bogo as well ($9 each), Maybelline Falsies mascara that I have been dying to try and Glam Eyes eye shadow in Spicy Bronze by Rimmel. I loved the Rimmel eye color, it's bold but not overpowering; and I am in love with the mascara. My everyday mascara is Maybelline's Colossal Volume, but Falsies gives you just a little more length and thickness.

Since my last picture wasn't very bright, I took another one so you could see these great colors. I haven't tried them yet, but I tested them on my hand and I can already tell they'll be just what I'm looking for. The one on the left is Plum Gorgeous and the one on the right is Taken. Hopefully if I remember I'll do a review on them as soon as I get a chance to wear them.


When I get a chance, my next stop will be Sephora. There's a bunch of products I want to try from there.






♥ Erin

2 comments:

Marisa said...

make sure you purchase a eye primer if you do not have one its the best investment i made. I have KAt Von D's primer but Urban Decay has a great one too. Itsnt make up better than clothes it always fits. ha.

Miss K said...

Thanks for the shout out, you're so sweet!!

I love my maybelline falsies mascara and I hope it works for you too!

I've tried the Ulta eyeshadows and hated them, but I haven't tried the new ones you bought so they might work better. The ones i have just don't last and crease really easily.

Love that nail polish! so cute and perfect for the holidays!