Friday, November 5, 2010

H&M and Smartphones

H&M is one of the pages I "like" on Facebook. So yesterday as I was checking my news feed, I saw they had posted this:

"Facebook places Check-In Deals has launched! Check in to any H&M in the US and get 20% off your entire purchase. On touch.facebook.com or the latest version of Facebook for iPhone, touch "places" and then touch "Check In." If you're near an H&M store, it will have a yellow icon. Follow the prompts on screen, do some serious shopping then show your phone to an H&M cashier to redeem it. This just launched and we've made our staff aware but since it's new to everyone, please be patient if our employees haven't seen it yet."

Now I have an iphone so I understand the whole "check-in" thing from the "places" app on Facebook. I don't know how this works if you have a Blackberry or Droid phone, but definitely let me know if you this!




♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

how awesome! thanks for the info!