Thursday, November 11, 2010

EMU vs. UGG

All of you know that I love my UGG's and that I've already got my eye on the pair I want next (check out this post) . And by now you all should know that I've been frequenting 6pm.com lately because they've had a ton of my favorite brands on sale. Well I got an email the other week that they were having a sale on EMU Australia boots which are very similar to UGG. UGG's are a great quality boot and very comfortable and it's reflected in their price. I was very impressed with the selection of EMU boots on 6pm. Yes they were on sale, but they also show the original price to compare. The prices are not as expensive as UGG, but they're not cheap as say Bear Paw brand which you can get at DSW or Famous Footwear. I haven't tried on EMU's but I'm really interested to. Some of their styles I like more than UGG. So I was wondering, has anyone bought these or tried them on? I still plan on asking for my Argyle Knit boots from UGG for Christmas, but there are a couple from EMU that I might throw on there as well. What do you guys think about the two brands? Here are a few of the styles that I really liked. What are some of your favorite styles from UGG and EMU? If you head over to their website, they have a lookbook filled with celebrities like Hilary Duff, Katie Holmes, Kate Hudson and Denise Richards who apparently choose EMU over UGG.












♥ Erin

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Well Ms. Erin we have EMU's at DSW and they are good quality and we have these cute ones that resemble the UGG ones but I also have a pair of Bear Paw and they have held up more than one season so I cannot explain. We have the EMU for $69.95.. what you think of that price?