Friday, October 1, 2010

Sorting Through the Jumbled Thoughts in My Head Again

Yes boys and girls it's time for another one of my random posts. All these little things build up and need to come out somehow.

Loving right now...
Season 2 of The Vampire Diaries totally has me hooked. I love it, especially evil "Katherine's" wardrobe.



And while we're on TV shows, has anyone watched The Event on ABC? Tim and I are hooked on that show as well and it's only on its second episode.

What I'm listening to right now...

Linkin Park's A Thousand Suns and Jimmy Eat World's Invented are on constant repeat on my iPod right now. Both albums released within the last two weeks. Expect a Current Playlist post sometime next week. I've downloaded a lot of new music recently thanks in part to the many TV shows I watch that play amazing songs.

This weekend I'll be volunteering at the Germantown, MD Oktoberfest. I've been volunteering for them since August. I'm part of their marketing committee and we help design and run the blog, facebook, website and twitter accounts. If you live around the DC area please stop by tomorrow, from 11 a.m. to dusk. Here are all the links you need for information:
Website
Blog
Twitter
Facebook

Has anyone seen this? This is pretty good.



On that note...I hope everyone has a great weekend. I promise I'll have some fashion posts next week. I've been severly slacking. Raising a puppy is taking a lot of my time!





♥ Erin

No comments: