Friday, October 15, 2010

Quick Pierogi Casserole

Last night I made a quick new recipe that I have been wanting to try. Now normally I love the homemade pierogies I get when I'm at home, but since I can't get them all the time I settle for eating Mrs. T's. Of course I wanted to share this with you guys, I always do! This recipe is also located on the back of the box, fyi. Enjoy!

Right out of the oven!

The casserole is on the right. When I made this our neighbors brought a dinner down with them (stuffed peppers) and we all just split everything. It was all so delicious!


1 box Mrs. T's full size pierogies
sliced pepperoni
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can tomato sauce
1 green pepper, diced
shredded mozzarella cheese

Layer all ingredients in a 9x13 pan, covering with cheese. Bake in over at 350 for 30-40 minutes.






♥ Erin

1 comment:

KT said...

I am making this. Yum!