Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Gossip Girl Season 4 Fashion

We're only 4 episodes in to this season of Gossip Girl and already the fashion has been incredible. There are a lot of styles that I wouldn't wear at all. Blake Lively's character "Serena" definitely takes some chances that I wouldn't be able to. "Blair" can be a little too preppy for me, but I love the red dress pictured below. Out of all the women on the show I can pull at least one outfit that would suit me. Here are some of my faves from this season so far.



















♥ Erin

1 comment:

Miss K said...

I LOVE GG and their fashion! Some of the stuff they pick out I would never ever wear together, but still love the look overall. I'd die to shop their closet! Or even have Eric Daman (the stylist on the show) shop my closet for me and show me how to wear stuff more stylishly.