Friday, October 29, 2010

Favorite Halloween Movies

They sure don't make scary movies like they used to. I'm one of those people who loves being scared, but then I'll complain when I have nightmares for weeks. I think it's the thrill that I enjoy the most. In the last few years the caliber of scary movies has been pretty pathetic. I'm a sucker for originals, however some remakes have proven to be just as good.

Most of these movies were watched with my girlfriend Anylise when we were in high school. We used to spend our weekends at her Dad's house which was a super creepy and old house. We'd end up renting a scary movie, getting too freaked out and never finishing it because we got too scared. Even though we'd get so scared and sometimes sleep completely under our sleeping bags, it was something we always did. Later in life I eventually saw the endings of them.

Here is my list of favorite scary movies (in no particular order). What are some of yours?




Happy Halloween everyone!!









♥ Erin

2 comments:

Miss K said...

you're brave, i hate scary movies and have only seen a few of these. happy halloween!

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

i hate scary movies!! I'm gonna be a flapper for halloween!!
hey im hosting a giveaway..you interested in entering?!

http://eastcoastwedding.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway-time-family-tree.html