Monday, October 4, 2010

Current Playlist Volume 6


Ok since all my shows have started up again this fall, I am overloaded with great music to share with all of you. I don't have an artist spotlight for you, but I hope you enjoy what I'm currently listening to.

The Gaslight Anthem - We Did It When We Were Young
* This was a song on One Tree Hill the other week and I immediately ran to my computer to download it.

Lil' Wayne feat. Drake - Right Above It
* I am not a Lil' Wayne fan at all, I think he's a scumbag. However, I do like some of his music. I got this song from Tim who fell in love with it right away. It's a good song to listen to when you're driving with the windows down.

The Boxer Rebellion - Semi Automatic
* Another One Tree Hill song from the other week. Fell in love as soon as I heard the first few notes. When I get a chance I'm going to get some more music from this band, I've heard good things.

Sara Bareilles - Breathe Again
* This song is from The Vampire Diaries. I love Sara Bareilles already, but I wasn't completely impressed with her new album, Kaleidoscope Heart. I must have passed over this song because I think it's great.

Chris Brown feat. Tyga & Kevin McCall - Deuces
* I can't stand Chris Brown, but he does come out with some songs that I can't help but love. This is another one.

B.o.B - Don't Let Me Fall
* I heard this on my morning radio show the other day. For some reason I didn't go through his album to see if I'd like anything and I ended up downloading half of it and this is one of my faves.

Band of Horses - Factory
* This was another One Tree Hill influence. I am a fan of this band, but sometimes I need to hear a song a couple times before I like it.

B.o.B - Ghost in the Machine
* Yet another song from B.o.B. This song was featured in the second episode of Gossip Girl during the final scenes and it just made me love it even more.

Usher feat. Jay-Z & Ester Dean - Hot Tottie
* Usher + Jay-Z = Hit. I'm so glad Usher is back. This song took me a minute to like it, but now I'm hooked. Thanks again to my boyfriend for this one.

Andrew Belle - The Ladder
*This is another artist that I want to explore more when I have time. This song was featured on The Vampire Diaries. Andrew reminds me a lot of Mat Kearney. If you're a fan of Mat, you'll like Andrew as well.

Kyle Andrews - Bombs Away
* Ok, now you're really going to laugh at me when I tell you where I got this song. This song was from a Doritos commercial. It's for their Late Night flavors and it has a girl in a taxi going around NYC. The album that has this song on it isn't on iTunes yet, I had to pay to download this from a random site. If you google the song you'll find plenty to get it from. It's really good and well worth it.

Anberlin - Impossible
* Just love their new album that came out a few weeks ago. These guys have been one of my faves for years.

Nelly - Just A Dream
* I can't believe Nelly is still putting out singles! I heard this on the radio and downloaded it immediately.

Rihanna - Only Girl
* Oh Rihanna, you may annoy the absolute crap out of me but I can't stop listening to your music!

I hope you enjoyed this list, look forward to volume 7 sometime next month.





♥ Erin

1 comment:

Jamie Pickle said...

I don't want to like the new Chris Brown song, but I can't help it, it is too catchy!