Monday, October 11, 2010

Chanel's Holiday Trio Nail Color

Chanel released their Holiday 2010 collection featuring 3 fabulous colors out of retirement: plum Rouge Noir, red Coromandel, and shimmery Gold Lame. I would love to just run out and get them, but I absolutely cannot justify spending $66 on nail polish. Oh maybe one day I'll be able to afford such luxuries without making Tim say, "You spent how much on what?" So I did some hunting around and I found some cheaper alternatives that should satisfy every body's budget.
China Glaze Skate Night - $7

OPI Curry Up Don't Be Late - $8

Revlon Red - $5

Do you have any alternatives for the Chanel collection? What are your favorite holiday colors to decorate your nails with?
Here are a couple other holiday sets for 2010:












♥ Erin

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Love the Chanel colors, but $66 is WAY too much. Thanks for finding look-a-likes.

Miss K said...

I'm with you sister, I cringe paying more than $5 on nail polish