Monday, October 11, 2010

Breaking Dawn Update!

Just when I was starting to get a little antsy with the lack of Breaking Dawn news, I saw this article on Yahoo yesterday (actually, Tim found it). Director Bill Condon has cast 9 year old actress Mackenzie Foy to play the ever interesting role of Renesmee Cullen. It is rumored that Condon will use effects similar to what was used in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button in order make Renesmee grow at such a fast rate. The article says she grows to be 17 in a matter of 7 years. I'll have to look into that. I don't remember her getting that old. Do you guys? I need to re-read the series. Anyway, this is great news! I can't believe we have to wait until next November! At least I have Harry Potter in the mean time.
She's adorable. I can totally picture her as Bella & Edward's child.







♥ Erin

2 comments:

Robin Maidman said...

Thank for this article!!! I am so excited and she is def so beautiful and can for sure be the daughter of Bella and Edward!

star said...

In the book, I think she gets around 6 or 7 if I remember correctly. But they do mention she'll grow into an adult in a very short time. I think this little girl is adorable, and she will make a good Renesmee.
I just found your blog, and I love it! Look forward to reaing more!